Masonry Nails / Concrete Nail / Stone Working Nail
The fluted masonry nails feature a flat head with a fluted shank and diamond point, making it especially useful for nailing lumber to concrete or masonry. Made from spring steel wire, these masonry nails are tempered and feature a bright finish. Different lengths and head diameters are available, and these masonry nails are one of the most popular fasteners for securing objects to masonry and other hard and brittle materials. With a thick shank, this versatile nail is popular with architects to be used in building construction and home improvement projects such as:
1. Securing furring strips and wood framing to concrete walls and blocks
2. Fastening a ledger board to a foundation
3. Securing hand rails to a concrete patio
4. Finishing a basement
5. Building a garage on a cement or concrete slab
The flat head and sharp conical design allow the stone working nail to be driven easier into the concrete, and the shank is what gives the concrete nail itself a strong holding power. For more information, please see the charts below.
|Nail Length||Gauge||Head Dia.||Count per LB.|
|½ "||9||11/32 "||355|
|¾ "||9||11/32 "||194|
|1 "||9||11/32 "||164|
|1¼ "||9||11/32 "||148|
|1½ "||9||11/32 "||129|
|1¾ "||9||11/32 "||110|
|2 "||9||11/32 "||99|
|2½ "||9||11/32 "||86|
|2¾ "||9||11/32 "||78|
|3 "||9||11/32 "||65|
|3½ "||9||11/32 "||52
|Product name:||Fluted Masonry Nail|
|Material:||#45 or #55 Steel|
|Type:||Flat head with fluted shank and diamond point|
|Packing:||Net weight 20-25kgs/carton without poly bags or inner boxes|
|1kgs/poly bag, 25 bags/carton|
|5kgs/box, 4 boxes/carton|
|3.125kgs/inner box, 8 boxes/carton|
|20kgs/wooden box with 16 inner boxes inside|
|or according to your requirements|
|Production QTY:||1000 tons/month|
|MOQ:||We accept small orders|
|Delivery time:||20-25days after down payment
1. Wire is drawn from a coil and fed into the nail making machine. The subsequent deformed wire will form the head and point, then the nail is cut free from the rest of the wire fed from the roll. Nails with helical twists, serrations, or other surface configurations will be sent into another machine to be rolled, twisted, stamped, or cut into the required form.
2. The nails are then cleaned in a rotating barrel filled with hot caustic soda. This removes any oil from the forming machine and cleans away any small metal scraps that may cling to the nails. Finally, the nails are given a final bright finish before packaging.
3. Magnetic elevators convey the finished nails to the weighing machines, where they will then be drop ped into open cardboard boxes. As the carpentry nails are drop ped in, a magnetic field aligns them so they stack in neat rows.
Packaging and Shipping
25kg/carton on a pellet, or according to customer requests. We supply various packaging types.