PC Drywall Nail / Drywall Nail / Coated Drywall Nail
The cupped head and smooth shank on the phosphate coated drywall nail make it ideal for attaching drywall to wood studs. The phosphate drives easily into the drywall and will not react with the drywall compound.
1. The drywall nail is used to attach drywall to wood studs
2. The phosphate coating reduces rust formation over time
3. Each coated drywall nail has a smooth or ring shank and a diamond point
4. The ring shank offers an added holding power
For more information, please see the charts below.
|Nail Length||Gauge||Head Dia.||Count per LB.|
|1 3/8 "||13||5/16 "||324|
|1 3/8 "||14||1/4 "||324|
|1 5/8 "||13||5/16 "||271|
|1 7/8 "||13||5/16 "||207|
|2 1/8 "||11.5||3/8 "||192|
|2 3/8 "||11.5||3/8 "||177
|Product name:||PC Drywall Nail|
|Material:||#45 or #55 Steel|
|Type:||Cupped head with smooth shank, Phosphate coated|
|Packing:||Net weight 20-25kgs/carton without poly bags or inner boxes|
|1kgs/poly bag, 25 bags/carton|
|5kgs/box, 4 boxes/carton|
|3.125kgs/inner box, 8 boxes/carton|
|20kgs/wooden box with 16 inner boxes inside|
|or according to your requirements|
|MOQ:||We accept small orders|
|Delivery time:||20-25 days after down payment|
1. Wire is drawn from a coil and fed into the nail making machine. The subsequent deformed wire will form the head and point, then the nail is cut free from the rest of the wire fed from the roll. Nails with helical twists, serrations, or other surface configurations will be sent into another machine to be rolled, twisted, stamped, or cut into the required form.
2. The nails are then cleaned in a rotating barrel filled with hot caustic soda. This removes any oil from the forming machine and cleans away any small metal scraps that may cling to the nails. Finally, the nails are given a final bright finish before packaging.
3. Magnetic elevators convey the finished nails to the weighing machines, where they will then be drop ped into open cardboard boxes. As the carpentry nails are drop ped in, a magnetic field aligns them so they stack in neat rows.
Packaging and Shipping
25kg/carton on a pellet, or according to customer requests. We supply various packaging types.