Common Nail / Electro-Galvanized Nail / Galvanized Nail
Electro-galvanized common nails feature a flat head with a smooth shank and diamond point. Different lengths and head diameters are available. We also supply a variety of different common nail types to meet your requirements.
1. Long and smooth shank for breaking through soft wood or other tough materials
2. The sharp diamond point makes it easy to drive into or pull out of the tough materials
3. The electro-galvanized common nail is ideal for general construction applications, daily fastening work, framing and other carpentry projects.
4. Each nail is electro-galvanized for added weathering protection.
5. The nails are also electrogalvanized in a zinc coating for additional weathering protection.
For more information, see the charts below.
|Size||Nail Length||Gauge||Head Dia||Count per lb.|
|Product name:||Electro galvanized Common Nails|
|Type:||Smooth shank and diamond point|
|Packing:||Net weight 20-25kgs/carton without poly bags or inner boxes|
|1kgs/poly bag, 25 bags/carton|
|5kgs/box, 4 boxes/carton|
|3.125kgs/inner box, 8 boxes/carton|
|20kgs/wooden box with 16 inner boxes inside|
|or according to your requirements|
|MOQ:||We accept small orders|
|Delivery time:||20-25days after down payment
1. Wire is drawn from a coil and fed into the nail making machine. The subsequent deformed wire will form the head and point, then the nail is cut free from the rest of the wire fed from the roll. Nails with helical twists, serrations, or other surface configurations will be sent into another machine to be rolled, twisted, stamped, or cut into the required form.
2. The nails are then cleaned in a rotating barrel filled with hot caustic soda. This removes any oil from the forming machine and cleans away any small metal scraps that may cling to the nails. Finally, the nails are given a final bright finish before packaging.
3. Magnetic elevators convey the finished nails to the weighing machines, where they will then be drop ped into open cardboard boxes. As the common nails are drop ped in, a magnetic field aligns them so they stack in neat rows.
Packaging and Shipping
25kg/carton on a pallet, or according to customer requests. We supply various packaging types.