Bright box nails feature a flat head with a smooth shank and diamond point. They are widely used in construction crates and boxes, as well as light construction and carpentry work. The thinner shank reduces splitting, especially in Douglas fir and Pine wood.
Galvanized Box Nails
Galvanized box nails bear a resemblance to common nails with the exception being their lighter and thinner shanks. They are designed for light construction and household uses such as carpentry framing and box making. However, the small size makes it less suitable for applications requiring a high holding power, such as lumber framing and building supports.
1. Smooth and thinner shank reduces wood cracking
2. Flat head just like a common nail
3. Electro or hot dip galvanized to prevent weathering
4. Ideal for exterior light construction projects
5. Rust and corrosion resistant
For more information, please see the charts below.
|Size||Nail Length||Gauge||Head Dia.||Count per LB.|
|Product name:||Bright Box Nail|
|Type:||Smooth shank and diamond point|
|Packing:||Net weight 20-25kgs/carton without poly bags or inner boxes|
|1kgs/poly bag, 25 bags/carton|
|5kgs/box, 4 boxes/carton|
|3.125kgs/inner box, 8 boxes/carton|
|20kgs/wooden box with 16 inner boxes inside|
|or according to your requirements|
|MOQ:||We accept small orders|
|Delivery time:||20-25days after down payment|
1. Wire is drawn from a coil and fed into the nail making machine. The subsequent deformed wire will form the head and point, then the nail is cut free from the rest of the wire fed from the roll. Nails with helical twists, serrations, or other surface configurations will be sent into another machine to be rolled, twisted, stamped, or cut into the required form.
2. The nails are then cleaned in a rotating barrel filled with hot caustic soda. This removes any oil from the forming machine and cleans away any small metal scraps that may cling to the nails. Finally, the nails are given a final bright finish before packaging.
3. Magnetic elevators convey the finished nails to the weighing machines, where they will then be drop ped into open cardboard boxes. As the common nails are drop ped in, a magnetic field aligns them so they stack in neat rows.
Packaging and Shipping
25kg/carton on a pallet, or according to customer requests. We supply various packaging types.