U Nails / Wire Fasteners / Fencing Fasteners
Fence staples are also called U nails, and are an excellent choice for fastening wires and fencing to the fence posts. They are easy to handle and install.
1. Material: low carbon steel wire, Q195
2. Diameter: 1.5-4 mm
3. Length: 15-40mm
4. Surface treatment: electro-galvanized, hot dip galvanized, polished/bright
5. Shank: smooth or barbed
6. Point: diamond or skew
For more information, please see the chart below.
|Product name||fence staples u type nails with low price|
|Treatment:||Electro galvanized, hot dipped galvanized, Bright|
|Packing:||by box or carton according to customer requirements|
|Production QTY:||2000 tons/month|
|MOQ:||We accept small orders|
|Delivery time:||20-25 days after payment|
|Payment terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Application:||building construction, decoration field, households|
1. Wire is drawn from a coil and fed into the nail making machine. The subsequent deformed wire will form the head and point, then the nail is cut free from the rest of the wire fed from the roll. Nails with helical twists, serrations, or other surface configurations will be sent into another machine to be rolled, twisted, stamped, or cut into the required form.
2. The nails are then cleaned in a rotating barrel filled with hot caustic soda. This removes any oil from the forming machine and cleans away any small metal scraps that may cling to the nails. Finally, the nails are given a final bright finish before packaging.
3. Magnetic elevators convey the finished nails to the weighing machines, where they will then be drop ped into open cardboard boxes. As the common nails are drop ped in, a magnetic field aligns them so they stack in neat rows.
Packaging and Shipping
25kg/carton on a pallet, or according to customer requests. We supply various packaging types.