Iron Wire / Galvanized Steel Wire / Wire for Hangars
Our galvanized wire is among the best for construction binding purposes, and is characterized by its low price, and excellent flexibility. The galvanized steel wiring is also used in agricultural industries for its excellent softness and pliability.
- The surface is electro-galvanized, hot dip galvanized or zinc coated from 10-300g/m2.
For more information, please see the charts below.
|Product name||Galvanized wire|
|packing weight||5kgs/roll, pp film inside and hassian cloth outside or pp woven bagoutside|
|25kgs/roll, pp film inside and hassian cloth outside or pp wovenbag outside|
|50kgs/roll, pp film inside and hassian cloth outside or pp wovenbag outside|
|Delivery time:||20days after payment|
|Payment terms:||T/T,L/C,western union|
|product size:||(other size as your demands)|
|Wire Gauge||SWG in mm||BWG in mm||In Metric System mm|
1. Hot dip galvanized iron wire is made using Q195 low carbon steel wire. It undergoes a drawing and annealing process to change the wire gauge and TS. Through those processes, the wire thins and the TS ranges from 400-550N.
2. After the drawing and annealing process is complete, the wire surface is dirty and needs to be cleaned using a chlorhydric acid washing to remove impurities. Chlorhydic acid washing requires a water pool and a cholorhydic acid pool, with the density of the acid being 17%. Within the acid pool, there is a caldron used for vapor emission.
3. Electro-galvanizing is a chemical reaction, and one cholryhdyic acid pool is enough. However, as hot dip galvanizing is a physical reaction, two acid pools and two water pools are needed for galvanization preparation.
4. The zinc then coats the clean wire in different amounts, based on customer requirements, ranging from 30-366g/m2.
5. Packing is done in coils, and a coil can be 1-800kg per roll, then placed in a woven bag or paper box as per customer requests.
Packaging & Shipping:
1kg-800kgs/roll,pp film inside and hassian cloth outside or pp woven bag outside
electro galvanized wire , hot dipped galvanized binding wire